Qatar FIFA Football World Cup 2022 | Winner - Argentina

Who will win the FIFA World Cup 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WJHXFCQ.jpg

Never watched football nor i know rules but from now onwards will start watching fifa world cup and will give proper news and updates
Football is simple game apart from off side rule every rule is simple.
Xi vs xi player game 90 min alloted time till group stage with 2 or whatever minites refree just like umpire in cricket give.
When knockout start match length increases 90 minites to 120 minutes if still no outcome both teams on same score then penalty kick happen ( player need to kick the ball into net from a certain mark ) .
Free kick also same a plater have to hit the ball from a certain mark and the goal of player is put the ball into the net by beat goal keeper the player save the ball so that ball not touch the net he only player can use hand to stop ball but only into the box.
If a player tackle another unfairly then refree guve that player red or yellow card 2 yellow to a certain plair equals to red card. If ball cross to vertical line called throw in and if ball crosssed 2 goals side line called corner kick

Lastly watch football with your father or a man in your family to know more
P.s don't take anything seriously if your mom/ any lady of your family knows rule then watch with him
I learn football rule from father so i say that

Not confirmed but
Some changes moght happen till now Argentina squad
I2eavQQ.jpg
For a moment i was shocked not to see Emiliano Martinez not named in the squad before realizing that Dibu is his name :)
Anyway i feel that this WC may see a Brazil vs Argentina finals unless they meet before in the knockout phase.
European teams are expected to struggle partially due to their leagues and primarily due to decline of the European teams.I feel the only team which can match the Brazilian and Argentinian squad in terms of talent is France,but they have a moron of a manager and if they succeed in doing well in the tournament it would be "despite him being in charge" and not because of him.

Football is simple game apart from off side rule every rule is simple.
Xi vs xi player game 90 min alloted time till group stage with 2 or whatever minites refree just like umpire in cricket give.
When knockout start match length increases 90 minites to 120 minutes if still no outcome both teams on same score then penalty kick happen ( player need to kick the ball into net from a certain mark ) .
Free kick also same a plater have to hit the ball from a certain mark and the goal of player is put the ball into the net by beat goal keeper the player save the ball so that ball not touch the net he only player can use hand to stop ball but only into the box.
If a player tackle another unfairly then refree guve that player red or yellow card 2 yellow to a certain plair equals to red card. If ball cross to vertical line called throw in and if ball crosssed 2 goals side line called corner kick

Lastly watch football with your father or a man in your family to know more
P.s don't take anything seriously if your mom/ any lady of your family knows rule then watch with him
I learn football rule from father so i say that
Thank you, your detailed explanation helped me a lot to understand about football.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock