Good News Purchased Yamaha YHT 1840

That depends bro. No definite answer on that. What happened to the car sub and amp?
i did not try that as it will require a lot of effort in deattaching amp from car and then a lot of wiring inside room. so i dropped the idea for now. also i dont want to remove system from car. i would have liked if sub could have been hooked directly to receiver.

I
i did not try that as it will require a lot of effort in deattaching amp from car and then a lot of wiring inside room. so i dropped the idea for now. also i dont want to remove system from car. i would have liked if sub could have been hooked directly to receiver.
It is tough as the sub out in our AVR is just an added advantage while other AVRs have just a pre out or an active sub out but not both.

In my case, I normally use the stock sub and during movie time, I turn on the main 10 inch sub.

Did you try with different placement of the existing sub?

I

It is tough as the sub out in our AVR is just an added advantage while other AVRs have just a pre out or an active sub out but not both.

In my case, I normally use the stock sub and during movie time, I turn on the main 10 inch sub.

Did you try with different placement of the existing sub?
Yes i tried. I have placed it in right corner behind my seating.
Bro how come car music system have so much thump and tight bass where as it is missing in home theatre?
Although i am satisfied with my ht.

Last edited:
Car music system
Too many factors.
The space is less and tight for a small woofer to bring its most out of it. The car has a lot of fabrics and what not to control the excess bass and there we have very less noise. Hance we get a good acoustic environment where the sound feels better.

I have also purchased yht1840. After a lot of fiddling with the settings i have somewhat set it at the right setting to give best performance, atleast i think so. Anyone here? I see this thread is dead for quite some time but I have no one else to discuss stuff about this avr.

I have also purchased yht1840. After a lot of fiddling with the settings i have somewhat set it at the right setting to give best performance, atleast i think so. Anyone here? I see this thread is dead for quite some time but I have no one else to discuss stuff about this avr.
Yes, it's a great choice at the price point, even after all these years.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock