OTF Exclusive Premier League Season 2021-2022| News, Discussion & Updates

And Trevor Chalobah gives headache to Tuchel for right reason.If he plays like this than Kounde might become a vanity signing.

Mo Salah is the first player in Premier League history to score in the opening match in five straight seasons 🇪🇬👑
53toPro.jpg

Klopp again hiding behind the perceived excessive spending of City and Chelsea as a probable excuses for future failure.The guy is such a hypocrite.Not so long ago he had the most expensive defender in PL and most expensive GK in his ranks.

Not so long ago he had the most expensive defender in PL and most expensive GK in his ranks.
That was in 2018.nd after that liverpool dint even make one major signing .and i think u knows very well how much city or chelsea spent in those 3 years .our net is almost zero but still klopp is hypocrite

That was in 2018.nd after that liverpool dint even make one major signing .and i think u knows very well how much city or chelsea spent in those 3 years .our net is almost zero but still klopp is hypocrite
I won't comment about City but Chelsea have always spent within their means ever since FFP came into picture.Even this ssn. too,the Lukaku's 115 Euros transfer fee has been offset by 30 mill for Fikayo,6 for Moses and Giroud,22 mill for Guehi,6 for Livramento and Bates,40 mill. for Tammy.If Klopp or someone else thinks that a Champions league winner cannot have a net spent of 50-60 mill. then he needs to get his brain checked.Anyway Liverpool fans can stick onto his words like gospels but it won't help in long run.And i am very happy that Pep took him to cleaners yesterday :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock