OTF Exclusive Premier League Season 2021-2022| News, Discussion & Updates

Though i am not a fan of PL clubs facing each other before the ssn.It just doesn't make any sense.

It is prudent for clubs not to travel too far for pre ssn. given they have players who just played almost 12 months non stop and secondly the dynamic covid situation.I think most of the clubs are returning to Pre ssn. on July 5th. excluding the players involved in Euro and Copa.Clubs like Chelsea,City,Man Utd who played an extra week of football owing to European competitions will probably return back sometime in 2nd week of July or early 3rd week.And if i am not wrong there is some summer competition in US where Italian and PL clubs are involved in US.
Chelsea gives 2-3 weeks of vacation since last date of match day. So those who will play final of EURO will not be available for Pre season till 1st week of August. Add to that CONCAF Gold cup where Pulisic may play. That will end in 1st August. We probably won't have most players ready till Super cup. This season is also going to be a mess. There is also AFCON in Jan window.

Liverpool away kit
Vj8Z23g.jpg

they should just sell van de beek. he is so young and talented that he he can actualy play for bigger clubs than united. Liverpool can replace Wijnaldum with him

Arsenal's pre ssn. tour to US cancelled due to COVID outbreak in the Arsenal camp.

Everton player suspected to be Siggurdson was arrested and later released on accusations of Child s#x abuse.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock