OTF Exclusive Premier League Season 2021-2022| News, Discussion & Updates

That was in 2018.nd after that liverpool dint even make one major signing .and i think u knows very well how much city or chelsea spent in those 3 years .our net is almost zero but still klopp is hypocrite
Even after wining CL and PL, if you won't spend big, then it's FSG's fault. By the way Chelsea and City win trophies after spending while there is a club whose net spend is higher than Chelsea and still have not won a trophy since last 4 years.

Even after wining CL and PL, if you won't spend big, then it's FSG's fault. By the way Chelsea and City win trophies after spending while there is a club whose net spend is higher than Chelsea and still have not won a trophy since last 4 years.
Chelsea walked out of may deals in past due to their attempts to play within the FFP.If Klopp or someone tries to play down their achievement by making nonsense comments then it just shows his frustration with FSG.

drVB8x7.jpg

Not clinical to be honest..

As a LFC I'm disappointed..But well played chelsea..The defending was superb..TBH..

Onto the next match..#YNWA

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock