OTF Exclusive Premier League Season 2021-2022| News, Discussion & Updates

and Liverpool on top for atleast 2 and half hours of city failed to win then timing will be extended.

and next week etihad showdown perfectly set

Even i say that Goals and assists are not a measure of the performance of a player.Havertz and Firmino are prime examples but having said that it is expected that the attackers would contribute in some way i.e either through key passes or through holding up play to involve others or even pressing from front.I see none of these qualities on consistent basis from Pulisic.I would be happy to see him perform at a level where i would be made to eat my words but at the moment he is living more on hype rather than consistent performances.
Once again i was disappointed with Pulisic's performance against Madrid.Agreed he was not helped by Tuchel's decision to use Azpilicueta at LWB but a good player should be able to influence the game in some way inspite of being stifled.I just hope under new ownership Chelsea stops buying players on reputation.

finaly most awaited clash of man city vs Liverpool today
mWrP4SI.jpg

Man City have easier run but they haven't been relentless of late like Liverpool.West Ham(A) can be a potential banana skin for City.Whereas for Liverpool Everton and a refreshed Spurs would be big challenges.Remember Spurs do not have midweek European fixtures like Liverpool.

jirgen klop os now longest serving maneger in the history of the premier league.

chess game is fun Liverpool now rank no 1 in pl table for atleast 1 day.
22nd premier league season goal for mo salah.
another day another clean sheet for allison.

allison had more touches on the ball than most of Manchester United players 😂😂😂
buO9szp.png

ljWqw1c.png
S7ZqA0S.png
4ALAqOu.png

man utd ratioed by Liverpool
NErqWJx.png

Last edited:
I never liked Man Utd team but seeing them underperform for last 7-8 years makes me sad.There is no way a team like United should lose so tamely against one of their fiercest rivals.Blame lies with everyone including Board,players and lastly Ragnick.Ragnick looks like someone who is just happy to be there and is not even bothered to question his own methods in wake of such embarrassing defeat.I doubt that even incoming manager Ten Haag would be a quick fix solution to United's woes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock