OTF Exclusive Premier League Season 2021-2022| News, Discussion & Updates

man city vs Liverpool fighting for 1st position race

Chelsea vs arsenal for 3rd position race

on the other side Manchester United fight for grab conference league spot
this is premier league 💣💣

Every Chelsea's disappointing performance makes me take vow not to watch the next match but i still sit in front of tv for the next one.This has been going on for last 19 years.Earlier every defeat used to pain me to such an extent that it felt like a personal defeat for me.Over the years i matured and now defeats only disappoints me.Looking at recent performances i think players and manager are already looking for next ownership and decisions they take.Tuchel is not blameless,he keeps on playing underperforming players just because they are experienced heads.I hope he is backed in the summer and Chelsea look to evolve rather than start anew.

now after Liverpool draw
one last fairytale want as a Liverpool fan
on aston vila vs Liverpool match coutinho scores and aston villa wins gerrard swing his tshirt
(**if man city lost early any match that result also appriciable 😅)

Aston Villa match done and dusted
2 more matches to go need positive results from that matches
QCQ5cVw.jpg
tA2Os32.jpg
HhYoW8z.jpg
ci0jPGq.jpg

and man city now havy favourite of winning league this year even if they drop point of their last remaining 2 games atlest in one game and joint same point with Liverpool the goal difrence is just huge 8 goals only scenario change if some how aston villa recreate 7 goal magic against city which they had done against us last year

son currently in 21 goals
salah 22 goals and 2 games to go
and no asian player in history of pl ever win golden boot
7kr16IM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock