OTF Exclusive Premier League Season 2021-2022| News, Discussion & Updates

Situation of man Utd fans
When they support Liverpool tonight
aUqTopH.jpg

Finish of jota and Roberto firmino helps Liverpool to register win against arsenal and by this win Liverpool inching closer towards man city in points table difference now 1 point 8 match to go for this season
zLQPO6u.jpg
hl2ixeb.jpg
GZVbTpM.jpg
PReZEkh.jpg

Along with Timo i felt Pulisic was also very very poor.I just don't get the hype surrounding the guy.90% of the times he slips while carrying the ball and for a player of slender size he is too unbalanced.I wonder if he is more valuable off field than on field.
Meet the LeBron James of soccer...😏

Last edited:
As they say hindsight is a b****.Anyway with potential American takeover looming he will be key player on and off the pitch
He was always good for us. Only Injury crisis derailed him. Otherwise he is top 3 attackers we have with Kai and Ziyech. That was true even when you said that in 2021.

He was always good for us. Only Injury crisis derailed him. Otherwise he is top 3 attackers we have with Kai and Ziyech. That was true even when you said that in 2021.
I have practically watched every Chelsea match broadcasted on TV and Internet including friendlies in last 12-13 years.This is most inconsistent set of attackers we have had in my memory and that includes the period when Malouda and Kalou were our wingers/forwards.Pulisic has only 4 good consistent months for Chelsea since he joined and that too it was under Lampard in his 1st year.He has had troubles with injuries but his last lengthy injury was in October and we are now 5 months from that.He has 5 goals and 2 assists in these 5 months.Is that good enough for you?Yes he has been played multiple times out of position but his performance in general has been very poor barring few matches.We can agree to disagree but for me that's not good enough.

I have practically watched every Chelsea match broadcasted on TV and Internet including friendlies in last 12-13 years.This is most inconsistent set of attackers we have had in my memory and that includes the period when Malouda and Kalou were our wingers/forwards.Pulisic has only 4 good consistent months for Chelsea since he joined and that too it was under Lampard in his 1st year.He has had troubles with injuries but his last lengthy injury was in October and we are now 5 months from that.He has 5 goals and 2 assists in these 5 months.Is that good enough for you?Yes he has been played multiple times out of position but his performance in general has been very poor barring few matches.We can agree to disagree but for me that's not good enough.
Goals and assist does not say all the things. Most attackers fail in stamford bridge. See Lukaku. Only Costa and Dogba has succeeded. Pulisic has played out of position multiple times and also did not start all match till Late December and january. While he has dropped a 7.5/10 performance every game he has played in LW. I don't know how you are saying he is not good even after watching all matches. Even in that Carabao cup final, except that one chance eh missed, he was good.

Goals and assist does not say all the things. Most attackers fail in stamford bridge. See Lukaku. Only Costa and Dogba has succeeded. Pulisic has played out of position multiple times and also did not start all match till Late December and january. While he has dropped a 7.5/10 performance every game he has played in LW. I don't know how you are saying he is not good even after watching all matches. Even in that Carabao cup final, except that one chance eh missed, he was good.
Even i say that Goals and assists are not a measure of the performance of a player.Havertz and Firmino are prime examples but having said that it is expected that the attackers would contribute in some way i.e either through key passes or through holding up play to involve others or even pressing from front.I see none of these qualities on consistent basis from Pulisic.I would be happy to see him perform at a level where i would be made to eat my words but at the moment he is living more on hype rather than consistent performances.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock