Post your latest Purchases and Experiences

So i had brought this masala from Amazon it arrived in my city today and i was tracking it. Suddenly it shows status as rejected by me, and is being returned to seller which was false. I contacted amzn cc and they said its a default system generated error. And that my package had been damaged in transit. Hence cannot be delivered. They promised I will not face such problem in future. I was happy they didn't deliver the package and checked it before delivery. It was shipped using ATS.

uyvYObW.jpg

Nowadays I only using Amazon. Quick delivery. And I pay bill payment in Amazon also. Especially I go through our DDF forum link. I paying bills for my neighbours. If they go browsing centre service charge, they want to pay. I doing this FOC. They also satisfied. I started this from 21/04/19 through our forum. Till no any problem 👍. Mine also satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock