Discussion Poor telecast of Ind WI series by Sony Network

• Thread starter Thread starter Poplu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 126
  • Views Views: Views 13,269
20 years isn't enough to learn to bring in industry experts. I think I saw India vs New Zealand in 2005 on Sony Max. Also 2007 World Cup aired on Sony Max. Thank God IPL's production was done by IMG all these years.
Yes initially Sony Network did buy New Zealand cricket rights and was using Max for telecasting all Sports cricket events (for me that was always weird). Later after launching Sony Six and Kix, they didn't work on their Production aspects. Then they bought Ten Network and collaborated with ESPN. Still no improvements.Then too, no improvement 😪

Yes initially Sony Network did buy New Zealand cricket rights and was using Max for telecasting all Sports cricket events (for me that was always weird). Later after launching Sony Six and Kix, they didn't work on their Production aspects. Then they bought Ten Network and collaborated with ESPN. Still no improvements.Then too, no improvement 😪
Have you seen the pre-show how pathetic it is? They have got ESPN Cricket one of the leading brands in cricket. They still don't use it.

Have you seen the pre-show how pathetic it is? They have got ESPN Cricket one of the leading brands in cricket. They still don't use it.
Exactly! Why they don't use expertise of ESPN. Even Star network did so well while associating with ESPN when Cable network was so new in India.

Last edited:
@Asem Ansari Saqibi India Australia series production was done by Fox. They reduced the crowd noise to such extended match became bland. To top it all they had annoying studio commentary. Fans were so upset. They had to switch to original Fox commentary from second match onwards.

Back
Top Bottom