Good News PM Modi gets UN award

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 1,700
Wow. Proud moment for us Indians.

Congratulations! PM Modiji for getting the highest UN honor Champions of the earth award.

Last edited:
Wow Good news feeling proud.
But wait for Nov-Dec Delhi will again be Headlines for pollution levels.

Congrats to all Mitro,

Proud moments for us...

zhgxIEJ.jpg
uS2Dy9A.jpg
idjuuaw.jpg

In my state Assam BJP government led by our award winning Prime Minister gave forest land ........ Because of which Elephants keeps on dying at the plant....
Dear Bro the title of the thread says "PM Modi gets UN award".
Now that you mention your point(facts) under this thread, do you indirectly mean to convey your messages that 'he does not deserve the award..?'
As an animal lover I too feel sad for the elephant(s) who died but we cant blame or hold responsible our PM for that. I see him or any other PM to come of your country as a well-wisher of this country and its people(us). :india:
With all due respect, intentionally or unintentionally I am not trying to offend you in any way. :hs:

Last edited:
Dear Bro the title of the thread says "PM Modi gets UN award".
Now that you mention your point(facts) under this thread, do you indirectly mean to convey your messages that 'he does not deserve the award..?'
As an animal lover I too feel sad for the elephant(s) who died but we cant blame or hold responsible our PM for that. I just see him as a well-wisher of our country and its people. .:india:
With all due respect, intentionally or unintentionally I am not trying to offend you in any way. :hs:
He is responsible because his cabinet didn't do anything about this. Just like Aung San Suu Kyi was held responsible for genocide on Rohingya people. After winning the elections he gave land to Patanjali at cheap dirt prices. Elephants still gets injured at the site which goes unreported.Ramdev's Company Got $46 Million In Discounts For Land Acquisitions Since Modi Came To Power: Reuters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock