Good News PM Modi To Be Honoured With Russia's Highest Civilian Award

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 5,197
Modi is better than other!!! You gotta be kidding me!

Better than other in election Rally and public outbrust. Not in governance by any means.

At last he believes in jhumla.

And lastly no offence, if you don't like India then what are you doing here in India based forum!
I dont want any arguments. I have no time for such silly matters.
Im here and Im in india bacaz unfortunately I borned here and Im not capable to move outside india and please dont talk about forum, I said nothing about it. Im here becaz I like this forum.

Last edited:
Im here and Im in india bacaz unfortunately I borned here and Im not capable to move outside india.
Even I don't want any argument.

Mod Note: No Personal Attacks

Last edited by a moderator:
Other countries are giving award.
Here in our country political parties showing his manners by calling our PM 'thief'.
They even dont know how to behave a country PM. Shame on these parties.
He is thief and that's why he is called so. Ek Chor ko chor nehi bolenge toh Kya bolenge ? Even honourable Dr Manmohan Singh was the PM for 10 long years. Did anyone said him thief ????? Then ???? Why Modi ji is only called thief and why was our ex pm not called so ? You just wait till the results come out. Your so called Pappu will drive you nuts. Modi ji getting awards. Even Manmohan got awards. Is it not ???? How come you people forget the contributions of Manmohan ji ????Do you want to say getting awards is equivalent to development???? Then you are wrong brother.

Mentality never change. U guyz dont deserve a better leader that's why I dont like India.
Can't handle criticism in democracy? Prime Minister is not the problem. Prime Minister's fan club is. I don't see Donald Trump and Theresa May (lol) fan club. But you'll find Modi fan club everywhere in the country. I pay tax I have right to question any politician I want. I don't want Prime Minister's fans to bully me when I question him.

Im here and Im in india bacaz unfortunately I borned here and Im not capable to move outside india and please dont talk about forum, I said nothing about it. Im here becaz I like this forum.
Now this is too much. If you think you are unfortunately born in India then go to any other country. You have no right to criticise our motherland in an Indian forum. We are against Modi ji we are not against India mind it. Don't show attitude here otherwise you will be send for a vacation which I strongly believe you need one.

@Advik You have criticized our motherland. Now you have to listen. Why don't you move out of India because India does not need people like you.

Nowadays who ever criticize Modi is labelled as anti-national just like in north Korea were whoever criticize kim jong-un is labelled as anti-national. Welcome to new India, i mean bharat were cow is more important than human lives.

Modi is one of the greatest leader India has seen. We Indians shouldn't leave him. His political agenda have made our country strong.
Aside from which party you come you have to agree that this person made our voice hear in international level. And got signed with more than 75% of countries for permanent seat in UN.
This are legends who we should admire instead of criticize.
We lost lal ji, atal ji, Abdul kalam ji, who made our country stand united and strong.

Also don't miss to vote.as voting builds our confidence on democracy.
Exercise your vote.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock