Good News PM Modi To Be Honoured With Russia's Highest Civilian Award

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 5,194
Nowadays who ever criticize Modi is labelled as anti-national just like in north Korea were whoever criticize kim jong-un is labelled as anti-national. Welcome to new India, i mean bharat were cow is more important than human lives.
If you see human as a living being why don't you see cow as a living being.

If you see human as a living being why don't you see cow as a living being.
My dear friend, why don't you consider Goats, buffaloes, Chicken, fish, rabbits etc. as living beings? Why not banning their meat too? Is that hypocrisy? Across the world beef is consumed except in the cow belt states of India. Even in those states Dalits and religious minorities consume beef. A certain group of people can't dictate what other people should eat or shouldn't eat for their meals.

My dear friend, why don't you consider Goats, buffaloes, Chicken, fish, rabbits etc. as living beings? Why not banning their meat too? Is that hypocrisy? Across the world beef is consumed except in the cow belt states of India. Even in those states Dalits and religious minorities consume beef. A certain group of people can't dictate what other people should eat or shouldn't eat for their meals.
India is country of Hinduism and in that we were taught to respect each religion and if we are respecting their religion we may expect same from them if not then there is nothing wrong about forcing them not to eat beef. If wanna eat it just take a ticket and visit some other place.
Cow is hindu dharm's goddess so no one give you right to compare with goat or some other eatables.
This forum is place where we discuss everything else but less politics and no religion sentiments were tolerated. So, next time think before you talk.
*I rest my case*

Haha 1st see how ur so called leader treat his life saver & one of the citizen of India as a Animal but ur supporting him asking respect from us for him 🤣🤣😂😂😡😡😠😠🤬🤬

Source
Haha 1st see how ur so called leader treat his life saver & one of the citizen of India as a Animal but ur supporting him asking respect from us for him 🤣🤣😂😂😡😡😠😠🤬🤬

Source
What's wrong in that if he done this? If someone from my team don't do his work I may have done the same. He just touched him and ask him to go back! Apart from this it's photoshopped the speed of video is increased so it will look arrogant. If you noticed the namaskar of PM is so fast and it looks awkward.

India is country of Hinduism and in that we were taught to respect each religion and if we are respecting their religion we may expect same from them if not then there is nothing wrong about forcing them not to eat beef. If wanna eat it just take a ticket and visit some other place.
Cow is hindu dharm's goddess so no one give you right to compare with goat or some other eatables.
This forum is place where we discuss everything else but less politics and no religion sentiments were tolerated. So, next time think before you talk.
*I rest my case*
The last time I checked the constitution of India which is written under the supervision of Dr. Baba sahib Ambedkar define India as a secular democratic nation. It is no surprise to find out that those who build temples for Nathuram Godse thinks the opposite. Before lecturing others on Hinduism, the lectures must first look on the most ancient text of Hinduism which is Rig veda.
the time of the oldest Hindu sacred text, the Rig Veda (c. 1500 B.C.), cow meat was consumed. Like most cattle-breeding cultures, the Vedic Indians generally ate the castrated steers, but they would eat the female of the species during rituals or when welcoming a guest or a person of high status.

Ancient ritual texts known as Brahmanas (c. 900 B.C.) and other texts that taught religious duty (dharma), from the third century B.C., say that a bull or cow should be killed to be eaten when a guest arrives.

Leave Cows and Goats where they are. This thread is about something else, so stick to that else don't reply. Further such replies will lead thread closure and a few bans (proboably).

He is thief and that's why he is called so. Ek Chor ko chor nehi bolenge toh Kya bolenge ? Even honourable Dr Manmohan Singh was the PM for 10 long years. Did anyone said him thief ????? Then ???? Why Modi ji is only called thief and why was our ex pm not called so ? You just wait till the results come out. Your so called Pappu will drive you nuts. Modi ji getting awards. Even Manmohan got awards. Is it not ???? How come you people forget the contributions of Manmohan ji ????Do you want to say getting awards is equivalent to development???? Then you are wrong brother.

Well other way of saying is that BJP was responsible opposition so they know how to respect PM, whereas Congress is irresponsible so as a opposition leader Mr Rahul is using abusive language on our PM and thus abusing us Indians as we selected him as PM in 2014.

Mr Rahul should have approach sc with his thief proof so that court can initiate impeachment against PM modi after all Congress has army of lawyers. And there are hundreds of example around world where PM/president is impeached by Court and we all want corruption free India. But he is not doing it. He is only interested in using abusive language on political rally. So what shall we conclude from Mr Rahul tactics ? Only hawai fire about having proof ?

Last edited:
Well other way of saying is that BJP was responsible opposition so they know how to respect PM, whereas Congress is irresponsible so as a opposition leader Mr Rahul is using abusive language on our PM and thus abusing us Indians as we selected him as PM in 2014.

Mr Rahul should have approach sc with his thief proof so that court can initiate impeachment against PM modi after all Congress has army of lawyers. And there are hundreds of example around world where PM/president is impeached by Court and we all want corruption free India. But he is not doing it. He is only interested in using abusive language on political rally. So what shall we conclude from Mr Rahul tactics ? Only hawai fire about having proof ?
When Modi himself was mocking MMS as,"Manmohan", chor after CAG reports, he deserved to be called chor.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock