Seeking Help plz suggest me, im planning to buy galaxy s7 from Flipkart big billions day

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 2,270
Please consider buy using DDF link to support this forum.

Here is an explanation how: Want to support our forum? Here's how you can!

Whenever you are looking to buy any product online through Amazon or Flipkart, please post the link here in this thread & it will be automatically converted into a DDF link and you can complete the purchase either through browser or mobile app.

Thanks bapun bro :) ... I will try buy new phone in discount rate..not s7
S7 at 30k is an awesome deal..It has excellent camera and specs. I think it will get the Android O update as well. Not sure why @Bapun Raz bro did not like the Nougat on S7, on my S7 edge Nougat is excellent and better than Marshmallow on Samsung.

Not sure why @Bapun Raz bro did not like the Nougat on S7, on my S7 edge Nougat is excellent and better than Marshmallow on Samsung.
Because it is not as smooth as it should, and lags too much. Same software, apps and UI doesn't lag on S8.

Because it is not as smooth as it should, and lags too much. Same software, apps and UI doesn't lag on S8.
I feel the opposite and I think you also felt the same way in the initial stages post nougat update. Seems your opinion changed after using S8. A factory reset could help the matters for sure. Marshmallow on Samsung was bloaty and heavy where as nougat with new experience UI is awesome.

I feel the opposite and I think you also felt the same way in the initial stages post nougat update.
Yes, i did felt the same but with later updates i felt the device became sluggish.

Seems your opinion changed after using S8.
Not because of S8, it is superior device everyone knows with better hardware specs but S7 has much dated hardware in current date, would not recommand anyone to buy the device as its costly and more importantly old now.

A factory reset could help the matters for sure.
Yes, i thought the same and tried too but it didn't worked and still same issues. Keyboard takes 3 seconds atleast to open. Contacts menu open after 1 second. And so on...

Marshmallow on Samsung was bloaty and heavy where as nougat with new experience UI is awesome.
Marshmallow was surely bloaty and heavy but since it came preloaded with the device, it was better optimised for the device and made for the device. The Nougat update is may need better hardware to run smoothly, like S8 has.

Yes, i did felt the same but with later updates i felt the device became sluggish.

Not because of S8, it is superior device everyone knows with better hardware specs but S7 has much dated hardware in current date, would not recommand anyone to buy the device as its costly and more importantly old now.

Yes, i thought the same and tried too but it didn't worked and still same issues. Keyboard takes 3 seconds atleast to open. Contacts menu open after 1 second. And so on...

Marshmallow was surely bloaty and heavy but since it came preloaded with the device, it was better optimised for the device and made for the device. The Nougat update is may need better hardware to run smoothly, like S8 has.

I don't think S7 has dated hardware bro. It is still an excellent device to buy at 30k. I would have agreed that it's costly if it's still priced at 47k.

Strange that S7 edge, which has the same specs as S7 doesn't have all these issues. It's very snappy for me and everything works in a jiffy. I have so many apps installed as well (More than 100). Sad that you have all these issues on such an awesome device.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock