Plz Suggest Me a Gud 4G Brand Smartphone for Purchase ..

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 56
  • Views Views: Views 4,122
Go for redmi 3s prime Anna I am using that its nice phone and you will love the battery work ku useful ah irukum call panrathukulam

Bapun Raz said:
I disagree bro, there is no hanging issues with new Samsung budget 4G phones, J series is one of the best budget and value for money phone. You can get good quality camera, optimised software, few months android security patches too. Dual 4G SIM card support. AMOLED Display. What more needed?

If Possible Suggest the model bro ..

Bros , Redmi 3s prime available only in online :huh .. Any Chance of Buy in offline mobile shops like Univercell :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
If Possible Suggest the model bro ..

Hi,

You can go for Samsung if you want after sales service and warrenty covering. Chinese and online brands are very bad in that, once you dropped the phone and display/screen gone kaput then no one can save the smartphone. The lifetime of the phone can go from 1 day to 5 year, but no gurantee.

Samsung phone i would suggest in this price range, you can choose any one of them according to specs:

Galaxy J2 Pro | SM-J210FZDGINS | Samsung India

Galaxy J2 (2016) | SM-J210FZDDINS | Samsung India

Galaxy J3 (2016) | SM-J320FZDDINS | Samsung India

Price will be lower than what mentioned on the official site, it is the price during phone launch so little more than current rates.

Sai Laxman said:
Bros , Redmi 3s prime available only in online :huh .. Any Chance of Buy in offline mobile shops like Univercell :huh ..

Yes sai bro :tup
You buy a MI ( Redmi ) phones in offline mobile shop's ( but only Delhi Gaffar Market (Jugaad Market ) ) :hehe

Alok Pusti said:
Yes sai bro :tup
You buy a MI ( Redmi ) phones in offline mobile shop's ( but only Delhi Gaffar Market (Jugaad Market )  ) :hehe

Those are selling illegally and not authorised to sell, also no warranty covered by this. So it will be good deal only if 2-3k discount given by seller.

Back
Top Bottom