Seeking Help plz suggest me, im planning to buy galaxy s7 from Flipkart big billions day

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 2,252

Manu

Reaction score
Plz suggest me friends .. I'm planning to buy Galaxy S7 from Flipkart big billions day

@manu, consider buying new devices. S7 is two generation old device now. It will not receive many software updates in future. It is also not very smooth after Nougat update, i use it as my backup phone along with my daily driver S8.

It was a good phone till Marshmallow version. If you can manage to stay with old version then it is a beast surely. Rest you decide.

If any questions, feel free to ask and i will be glad to answer.

@manu, consider buying new devices. S7 is two generation old device now. It will not receive many software updates in future. It is also not very smooth after Nougat update, i use it as my backup phone along with my daily driver S8.

It was a good phone till Marshmallow version. If you can manage to stay with old version then it is a beast surely. Rest you decide.

If any questions, feel free to ask and i will be glad to answer.

Thanks bapun bro :) ... I will try buy new phone in discount rate..not s7

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock