Plz Suggest Me A Good Laptop

• Thread starter Thread starter M@zh@R
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 55
  • Views Views: Views 8,097
RE: Plz Suggest Me

dear my brother have a lot experience in this field, he live in spain.

when i want to purchase laptop and led/lcd tv . i consult with him

he give me two options for lcd/led and also for laptop

for laptop he told me if you have a good budget then take sony

and if you have a little less budget then you must purchase HP

and i purchase HP two years before and until now i have nothing problem.

and for lcd/led tv, his answer was same if budget is enough then sony otherwise samsung
is the best option.

So i suggest you my dear HP

thanks

Both Are Good For Their

Dell
* Dell has Blue Tooth
*Dell has Good Service

HP Features
-Win7 Genuine For Free
-good look as per you
-Cheaper Than Dell and also Blue Tooth is missing
********************************************************************************************************************************************

For Me Go With HP
*Choose Your Needs From The Following. :)

Regards,

every thing seems same except the RAM and if you are not a hardcore gamer then 2GB RAM is enough and HP has a name in laptop for many years not that Dell is bad.
About bluetooth you can easily get a bluetooth chip from your local computer shop if needed,they are cheap and easily available in second hand.

Hello Mazhar, :hello
Currenlty Dell is the leading brand in laptop's.. Good customer service too with good features... Go for Dell one... You'll get a good laptop... Check my 3 month old Dell laptop pics & features review here--> http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Exclusive-Review-My-new-Dell-Inspiron-15R-Laptop

Good luck... ;)

Arsh25 said:
every thing seems same except the RAM and if you are not a hardcore gamer then 2GB RAM is enough and HP has a name in laptop for many years not that Dell is bad.
About bluetooth you can easily get a bluetooth chip from your local computer shop if needed,they are cheap and easily available in second hand.
ya they are compact too like usb pendrive you can use them
as i said go with Hp or Choose from the features as i said . :)

@Bapun
plz give me more info about Dell.
i just like the shape of HP more.so plz give me any solid one reason so that i can make my mind to Dell

I suggest you dell, itis more popular and good service , atleast in india , I dont know how in pak

what is,there about, genuine win 7 or any os , all you can load whatever you want ? without paying for os , there are many ways

and about Bluetooth. hp dosent have it , ? so what. get a bt dongle for 80 rs and plug it to usb. if needed

at last its your choice , go for one whichever your mind suggests , otherwise if you get wrong one then you can twist your fingers later

thanks

Back
Top Bottom