please suggest me free video converter

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,396

Endgame

Reaction score
Hi friends,

please suggest me free video converter for widows. previously I was using Movavi (cracked) but my Quickheal was eating it.

1. Format Factoryhttp://www.pcfreetime.com/
Format Factory is a powerful file conversion tool with a surprisingly extensive feature list.
The program doesn't just convert video files from one format to another, for instance - it also comes with built-in presets that will, at a click, create videos for a host of mobile devices. These include the iPhone, iPod and iPad, Sony PSP and PS3, and hardware by companies including Archos, ASUS, Creative, Google, HTC, iRiver, LG, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, Philips, RIM BlackBerry, Samsung, Song Ericsson and more.
You also get strong audio file conversion options, including the ability to convert any music files to MP3, WMA, FLAC, AAC, MMF, AMR, M4A, M4R, OGG, MP2, WAV and WavPack.
Format Factory even works with images, batch converting whatever pictures you like to JPG, PNG, ICO, BMP, GIF, TIF, PCX or TGA files.
And the program can also rip DVD and CDs, create ISO images from your discs, join multiple video or audio files together, repair corrupted video and audio files, and more.
  Source  Download Link

2. WinX Video Converter
WinX Video Converter is a totally free SD/HD video converter software for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. No matter you need a free MP4/AVI video converter, free MTS/AVC/3PG/MKV video converter, free converter for iPhone/iPad/Android or free video to MP3 converter, WinX video converter is always your first choice.
There are a wide variety of video converter freeware. Why choose WinX Video Converter?​
  • Unlike other free video converters, WinX is not bundled with any plugins nor toolbar.
  • Unique! The only free video converter that supports multi-track MKV, M2TS, AVCHD and HDTV.
  • Convert video free between AVI, MP4, H.264, WMV, MPEG, FLV, MOV, 3GP, QT, TS, MOD, TOD, etc.
  • Unique! Built with High Quality Engine and De-interlacing Engine to optimize image quality.
  • Unlike other software, WinX allows you to add external subtitles without extra fee!
  • Support merging, croping, trimming and adjusting parameters to control output size & quality.
    Download Link

But it's trial version. :'( :'( To get full version, one have to buy it! :wall :wall
I started this thread mentioning 'free'. Is there any such converter available?

Everything doesn't comes free of cost. The developers write software for days and nights. You can not imagine how much hard work and efforts they have put to make the software. Please do not use pirated softwares and spoil their work.

Pay if you need the functionality that isn't available on free version.

Developers also need money to feed themselves. No offense but its true.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock