Seeking Help Planning To Port Telenor To Airtel/Jio

My Pick is Jio

Because I am using Jio from almost 1 year
Good Internet Speed from day one...
Call connetion now inproved so much
Coverage also they increasing ( Now even in my village there is a Jio Tower )
Jio Tv -- industry leader with more than 500 channels ( Airtel Has just about 300 above only )
& Jio From Starting they promised to give 20% to 30% more data than any competetor

I still have the Telenor sim (though it's showing Airtel 3G network). If I want a 4G sim, do I need to pay?

I still have the Telenor sim (though it's showing Airtel 3G network). If I want a 4G sim, do I need to pay?
No Bro, 4G upgrade sim is free. I've upgraded my Airtel 3G sim to 4G for free.

SIM upgrade is free of charge from what i know. But contact local airtel office, they may charge around 10.

It will be free bro even though if you were lucky you would get free data too. And, as @Bapun Raz bro said they charge 10 rupees which deducted from account in case you have lost sim card.

Same here, my sim fault no net work coverage ask them and told me to replace sim charged Rs.50 for new sim.
I asked them that you have to sim free like jio and bsnl. but they reduced price Rs.30 min then paid after that complaint to Airtel CC via mail. they refund Rs.25 as talk time.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock