Good News Finally upgraded to iPhone 15

Reaction score
I finally upgraded to iPhone 15, and also got my hands on a sweet 30% discount on Protect+ thanks to technical guruji. Really excited about it, was waiting to upgrade my iPhone 12 for a long time! I feel lucky to get the iPhone 15 with added assurance from Protect+

Congratulations !!

I wonder how/why people change their phones very frequently, agree that's purely their personal decision, I bought an iPhone 8 Plus in Nov'17 and used it till Dec'22 that's the value an iPhone gives(Atleast my opinion), It still works like charm. Just that I was bored with iOS, I switched to Android and currently using it.

Congratulations !!

I wonder how/why people change their phones very frequently, agree that's purely their personal decision, I bought an iPhone 8 Plus in Nov'17 and used it till Dec'22 that's the value an iPhone gives(Atleast my opinion), It still works like charm. Just that I was bored with iOS, I switched to Android and currently using it.
True that, longevity is one thing that I feel is a specialty of iPhones. I made a switch cause my iPhone 12 had taken a lot of beating, thanks to my rough use. But with iPhone 15, I'm hoping to make it last for a good 4 years. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock