Planning To Buy OnePlus 11R

Only snapdragon 8 gen 2 onwards supports dual 5G.
Featuring our integrated Snapdragon® X70 5G Modem-RF System
5G Dual-SIM Dual-Active (DSDA) enables the simultaneous use of two 5G+5G or 5G+4G SIM cards for ultimate user flexibility
Qualcomm® 5G Ultra-Low Latency Suite helps achieve unmatched 5G low-latency for hyper-responsive 5G user experiences and applications
Blazing download speeds up to 10 Gigabit per second for flawless entertainment and nonstop productivity

Price will drop to 33-35K. Not more than that. Go for nothing Phone 2.

Last edited:
Android freak bro is technically right. If you remember, during jio launch initially phones came with 4g+3g support only. Then Dual 4g came. And finally "Dual 4g, Dual volte" came.

Same way, right now many phones come with "5g multi sim" which offers 5g support on both SIM. If you are referring to this, then yes 11R can support 5g on both SIM slots. You can switch SIM to use 5g on that SIM. If you are referring to "Dual Active", then I guess 11R doesn't support that.

Android freak bro is technically right. If you remember, during jio launch initially phones came with 4g+3g support only. Then Dual 4g came. And finally "Dual 4g, Dual volte" came.

Same way, right now many phones come with "5g multi sim" which offers 5g support on both SIM. If you are referring to this, then yes 11R can support 5g on both SIM slots. You can switch SIM to use 5g on that SIM. If you are referring to "Dual Active", then I guess 11R doesn't support that.

I'm Referring To This Only Dual Active 5G

So Please Suggest Best One, Budget Can Be Extended To 50k

Only snapdragon 8 gen 2 onwards supports dual 5G.
Featuring our integrated Snapdragon® X70 5G Modem-RF System
5G Dual-SIM Dual-Active (DSDA) enables the simultaneous use of two 5G+5G or 5G+4G SIM cards for ultimate user flexibility
I'm also planning, and I'm single SIM user now so not worried about dual 5g thing. But how's 5G performance and CA capabilities over 4g/5g ?

DSDA major worry is battery life on Android.
Not been in the Android world much lately, but would recommend you to stay off DSDA..

Planning To Go For OnePlus 11 As It's Comes With 100W Charger,

Battery Drain Won't Be An Issue I Believe

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock