Planning to buy 32 inch led tv

Vicky said:
Amarnath bro purchase any brand tv,but please check & confirm service centre available in ur location:k

Yea bro that is why I am taking long time. Micromax service center is available bro

I would suggest you to go with Panasonic tv. I'm a dealer and you will get a good tv in 23k. As much I have technical knowledge hd ready and full hd doesn't matter in 32 inches tv. Both are same enough usually with very minute diff btn both. In Panasonic you will get ips panel.

Note: I'm not dealing here but just giving an advice as even I'm using Panasonic tv.

Ankit Jain said:
I would suggest you to go with Panasonic tv. I'm a dealer and you will get a good tv in 23k. As much I have technical knowledge hd ready and full hd doesn't matter in 32 inches tv. Both are same enough usually with very minute diff btn both. In Panasonic you will get ips panel.

Note: I'm not dealing here but just giving an advice as even I'm using Panasonic tv.

Ankit jain - how about Onida LED Tv, they also come around 20 - 21K , is the pic and sound quality good and is it worth buying as i am planning to buy one soon. Thanks.

There are Micromax LED 40" TV's. Available for Rs.23,000/-

once check them online:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock