Planning to buy 32 inch led tv

@amarnathv bro sorry for late suggestion .... Bro my suggestion intex,lg,samsung check this with ur requirements and buy it... All the best bro my best wishes :hs:hs:luv:luv:win:win;);)

If you are thinking to go for vu brand, better to go for bigger size.

Check this out on Flipkart!
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/vu-40d6575-102-cm-40-led-tv/p/itme8fmzymk5dasj?pid=TVSE8FMZ9AQMEGC6

amarnathv19 said:
Is it good product bro. In reviews most of the users said good about VU product. It will go for 32 inch only bro that only fit into my home. One good thing in vu tv is it seems almost plays all video format
Yeah, from reviews it looks like a good one. But the only problem would be the after sales service in case any issue comes. That really depends on the product. There's not much difference between 32 and 40 price. If possible, go for 40 inch, it'll be good even if you shift to a bigger house.

ilikered said:
Yeah, from reviews it looks like a good one. But the only problem would be the after sales service in case any issue comes. That really depends on the product.

Yea I am also thinking that only

amarnathv19 said:
Yea I am also thinking that only

Amarnath bro purchase any brand tv,but please check & confirm service centre available in ur location:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock