Breaking Petrol price down by Rs 10 in 6 weeks, diesel by Rs 8

When BJP already know that there are more debts to be paid for those oil bonds when UPA in power, why they were are protesting to reduce petrol price further? They realized all these facts only after taking oath? Which means they don't have any idea about all these while protesting and just protested to get attention and votes (like how they said 15L deposit to each account as a lie as per words from Nithin Katkari)?

I guess u will find no video of Modi promising 15L in peoples account, Dont waste ur time in searching for that video. Already there is a thread and its proved that he didnt promise any such thing

I guess u will find no video of Modi promising 15L in peoples account, Dont waste ur time in searching for that video. Already there is a thread and its proved that he didnt promise any such thing
Thanks for replying about video. Now reply about other parts of my post.

CLAIM: NDA repaid the pending bills of oil bonds worth Rs 1.4 lakh crore.
FACT: False.

Out of the Rs 1.44 lakh crore bonds issued by the United Progressive Alliance between 2005 to 2010, only two bonds amounting to Rs 3,500 crore matured during the current government’s term. The next one will mature only in October 2021.

BOOM accessed Annexure 6E in the Receipt Budget of 2016-’17, “Special securities issued to oil market companies in lieu of cash subsidy”, which shows that only two bonds/securities have matured during NDA’s term. The outstanding amount of these securities worth Rs 1.3 lakh crore has remained the same since 2014-’15 to 2018-’19 as more securities were not issued.
Fact check: Have UPA-era oil bonds prevented Modi government from reducing oil prices?

I haven't read the article completely but I can see it is of year 2005 talking about using oil bonds. But what @Viki bro asking is about the proof of statement from Govt for the repayment of the oil bonds.

If u want i can share, but i dont want forum to be under any problems in the future by sharing outside sources news

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock