Breaking Petrol price down by Rs 10 in 6 weeks, diesel by Rs 8

Fact Check: How Much Did The Modi Government Pay For The Upa Era Oil Bonds?

On the other hand, the current NDA government paid a total of Rs 40,225 crore in the 4 year period between 2014-15 and 2017-18. They have also budgeted an interest payment of Rs 9989.96 crore in 2018-19.

The interest payments for the last 4 years also clearly indicate that there was no change in the outstanding amount, hence no repayments in the last four years except in 2015. Though it is true that the Modi government paid an interest of over Rs 40,000 crore in the last 4 years, the UPA-2 had also paid similar if not a greater amount of interest during their term.

Claim: Modi Govt paid Interest Rs 40000 cr on oil bonds

Fact: The Modi Govt paid Rs 40225 cr interest on oil bonds and hence this claim is TRUE

Is this the outside source you said bro? Asking since you shared it openly. But if it is different, then please share with team as I already requested in my previous post.

This is my last reply here in this thread.

U guys hijacked my thread. So that means no good news should be shared here and u handful of people will take the thread offtopic.

Thanks a lot guys for taking this thread, some people putting abusive words also, shows how intolerant u guys are and its a lesson for me as well to no post anything good of what the govt does.

It is good news only when the Govt cuts the Tax , they abruptly increased and pass on the real benefit to citizens. We don't need the Jumla's or lollipops.

U guys hijacked my thread. So that means no good news should be shared here and u handful of people will take the thread offtopic.

Thanks a lot guys for taking this thread, some people putting abusive words also, shows how intolerant u guys are and its a lesson for me as well to no post anything good of what the govt does.

It is not at all a good news but just an eyewash either by Govt Directly or for by the Oil companies to help present Govt and fooling people.

FYI, we have seen many discount sale or 1+1 or 1+2 sale. Just increase price and give discount. Customers will be fooled by this :)

Is this the outside source you said bro? Asking since you shared it openly. But if it is different, then please share with team as I already requested in my previous post.

This and one more. But have not posted as thread is going offtopic and people behaving like CBI/ED agents.

If its not allowed i will delete it

I want govt document showing current repaid 2lakh crore bonds.
It is a propaganda spread by bjp it cell to lure the new generations who have no idea about these thingss

This and one more. But have not posted as thread is going offtopic and people behaving like CBI/ED agents.

If its not allowed i will delete it

You can keep the one you posted in public since it is already available for public. But if you wish, you can share the other one with team.

By the way, we have to behave like CBI only to know all the truths. I don't know why you don't like CBI kind of behavior.

U guys hijacked my thread. So that means no good news should be shared here and u handful of people will take the thread offtopic
How? :huh:

Thanks a lot guys for taking this thread, some people putting abusive words also,
like Half educated, right?
shows how intolerant u guys are
:no:and its a lesson for me as well to no post anything good of what the govt does. What good they have done

And Bro, Nothing personal against you,
Exposing government's hypocrisy doesn't mean, we are having any sorta venegeance for you.

You can keep the one you posted in public since it is already available for public. But if you wish, you can share the other one with team.

By the way, we have to behave like CBI only to know all the truths. I don't know why you don't like CBI kind of behavior.

U have access to internet, u can find all news there.

Did anyone act like CBI before 2014 ?? Did u try finding all the news around UPA if its real/fake, u get fooled by videos like the 15L one.

Handful people have taken over the thread and taking it offtopic, last was the Statue o Unity thread.

I fail to understand your point here. You are also equally instigating and name calling members indirectly here. And then you are feeling bad and calling others intolerant. Contrary to what you claim, you have been the most aggressive and intolerant to others' views in this thread. :rolleyes::eek:

All of this anger and disappointment towards the govt not at you, don't take it personal bro.

Last edited:
Thread is not going off topic @Anish Pai bro. It is related to Petrol price reduction only. You posted saying it as a good news. But many including me are arguing that it is not a good news and we want more from Govt. As part of this argument you are claiming other things which stopped Govt from reducing price and we are asking the proof for the same. But instead of proving it, you are simply moving out of the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock