Breaking Petrol price down by Rs 10 in 6 weeks, diesel by Rs 8

Bhai again you are connecting something to something else.. o_Oo_Oo_O

From when winning the election is related to development... :p:p Specially in indian its surely not... If it would we would have been developed a lot as congress won so many in last decades.

As I said its just evil vs less evil. I won't be surprise if they even wins in MP but i have not hope from them..

Bhai it's because people saw some development they voted in these 12 states just n last 4 years

From where religion comes here

Bhai it's because people saw some development they voted in these 12 states just n last 4 years

From where religion comes here
nah nah nah...

No Development at ground level. Making roads, launching unplanned schemes is not development.

Overall improvement and growth in way of living is called developemt.

Let's Take example of my state Madhya Pradesh. The only change I saw compare to congress govt compare to BJP in last 15 years of BJP rule in my states that the roads which were full of potholes and no 24 hours electricity is no more a issue. But on the other hand the education system of MP is one of the worst in India[Thanks to BJP for Vypam].

nah nah nah...

No Development at ground level. Making roads, launching unplanned schemes is not development.

Overall improvement and growth in way of living is called developemt.

Let's Take example of my state Madhya Pradesh. The only change I saw compare to congress govt compare to BJP in last 15 years of BJP rule in my states that the roads which were full of potholes and no 24 hours electricity is no more a issue. But on the other hand the education system of MP is one of the worst in India[Thanks to BJP for Vypam].

Ok if u want cogress back along with no electricity and pot holes go ahead and vote

Ok if u want cogress back along with no electricity and pot holes go ahead and vote
When I Said i want congress back. don't make rubbish connections. I just said that poeple has not other choice and bjp is taking benefit of people's desperation. If MP had some powerfull regional party like south people do have. BJP would have finished here..

When I Said i want congress back. don't make rubbish connections. I just said that poeple has not other choice and bjp is taking benefit of people's desperation. If MP had some powerfull regional party like south people do have. BJP would have finished here..

Then create one

It's a free nation..

We already have 200 or so parties with each one being created every year.

Then we will also speak of US and UK and China why they are developed

They have 2-3 party system and we are 200 party system

Then create one

It's a free nation..

We already have 200 or so parties with each one being created every year.

Then we will also speak of US and UK and China why they are developed

They have 2-3 party system and we are 200 party system
half knowledge is dangerous
First do research then comment.

US system is work on the basis of people's choice not party choice that's what i want in India.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-b...ignificance-in-electing-a-president-in-the-US

So , again we got diverted :) No answers for the data :)

Only talking , diverting like their leaders :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock