Discussion Petrol, Diesel, CNG and LPG updates in India

Hope its got under GST soon. I feel this is deliberately done so that its got under GST soon :)

Not really as both center and states are getting huge money as tax from this hike and they need those to fund for infra/development projects.

I remember 10 years ago in 2008, I used to pay Rs 25 for 80 km bus journey to nearest city. Today 10 years later that same distance now costs Rs 50.

What changed in this 10 years ? It's the rupee value. Earlier it was Rs 45 for 1 US dollar, now it stands Rs 67 for same 1 us dollar. That's why import price is shooting up. 10 years from now that same bus fare will be Rs 80 as rupee will further devaluate. Which will ultimately for us to alternative fuel source such as electricity as it's getting cheap every year.

Now price willn't change as Karnatak election is nearby after that Rajstan,MP & Chattisgarh.
Now Oil companies aren't independent.:LOL:

Why only diesel and petrol ? Electricity, real estate, alcohol should also come.

Another weird thing I noticed was, every petrol bunk has their own pricing, today's price for petrol ia 80.11. But, some were charging till 81 INR. IOC Bunk near jeppair college or was charging 15 paisa extra, on enquiry got the reply that the price fluctuates based on bunk's location. IPC website too confirms the same. This was not the case when fuel price revision was happening every fortnight.

Any deregulatory measures taken from our govt is easily used by retailers and conglomerates in looting the general population.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock