OTF Exclusive How to check Petrol & Diesel Dynamic price Daily ..

Sai Jai

Reaction score
New Delhi: Starting Friday, petrol and diesel prices will be revised daily in sync with any movement in international oil rates. Rates will change at 6 am every day depending on movement in cost on the previous day.

How to Check the Fuel Price Movement

- Mobile App: Customers can download Indian Oils app Fuel@IOC to keep a track of the updated daily petrol prices in all cities

- SMS: The updated fuel prices will also be available on SMS. Customers can send a message — RSP< SPACE >DEALER CODE TO 9224992249. The dealer code of each petrol pump is displayed at the fuel station.

Webpage: Customers can also check the daily revision in fuel prices using RO Locator. The link is available through IOC’s official website.

Petrol, Diesel Prices Change Daily from Today: How You Can Track the Rates

What does this line mean? So dealers will start looting.
*Prices may vary from Outlet to Outlet within a city.

No it means price will change daily according to international oil prices. New price will be updated every pump at 6am

Bro outlets means different suppliers like

Indian oil

Bharat

Hindustan like that

Price difference Not in petrol station btwn same distributor like ex) Indianoil petrol stations but differ btwn suppliers (outlets)

Last edited:
Prices differ from outlet to outlet depending on where it is situated. Due to local taxes levied by local bodies.

That will be acceptable @Gobinaath bro,but I think it US where each outlet has different price.This is indian oil website,i guess we will/have their prices in their website.

@Sarkar bro - they have given the below disclaimer in the page

Applicable from 6:00 a.m. on 16th June 2017

@Prathamesh bro.I think within a city it should differ right.

Within a city there will be change in Price of Petrol...

As Density of Petrol is also matters...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock