Discussion Petrol, Diesel, CNG and LPG updates in India

Dada has Modi ji able to fulfil your expectations ? What do you say about this recent hike dada ?

Fuel hike is not from centre alone considering state also impose VAT tax of almost same amount on fuel. Price hike is a reality and it does not matter which govt is in power price will always rise with time with the hike of income of people.

Fuel hike is not from centre alone considering state also impose VAT tax of almost same amount on fuel. Price hike is a reality and it does not matter which govt is in power price will always rise with time with the hike of income of people.
Bhalo bolechen dada. Well Said dada. But you did not answer the first part of my question.

Bhalo bolechen dada. Well Said dada. But you did not answer the first part of my question.

We live in a remote village located near Bangladesh border. Didi as a railway minister announced in 2009 in parliament that we will get railway in our village, 10 years gone but no sign of that. We still live with 2 lane road and required 6 hour to reach Kolkata 200 km away

Atleast Modi ji is building 4 lane highway through our village under bhatmala project and also building 3rd railway line between Krishnanagar and Kalyani.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock