Paris 2024 Olympics - Discussions, News and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 564
  • Views Views: Views 24,440
Seeing Vinesh Phogat's welcome and a 135Km victory parade managed by Deepender Hooda,i am sure that she will either contest Haryana polls or would support the Congress in some way.This will be good closure for her as well as wrestling clan.
So what you have expected, just because of conspiracy from his own country officials to please the ruling party, she would have been sidelined though she has technically won silver medal.
About politics, she is not the first one to join. Saina Nehwal etc. Can join politics but she can't. Credibility of a player can't be questioned when she has won medal in Asiad, Commonwealth and qualified for Olympics.

So what you have expected, just because of conspiracy from his own country officials to please the ruling party, she would have been sidelined though she has technically won silver medal.
I can't help you if you are mentally bankrupt to believe that she was robbed by her own country officials.Yes she deserved the medal but believing gossips of neighbourhood aunties to formulate your conspiracy theory won't do justice to her.
About politics, she is not the first one to join. Saina Nehwal etc. Can join politics but she can't. Credibility of a player can't be questioned when she has won medal in Asiad, Commonwealth and qualified for Olympics.
Did i say that she shouldn't have join politics.The moment they gave platform to politicians to propel their agenda everything she does would be looked through prism of politics.Anyway i am not going to judge her on what she does in politics,afterall great Vijender Singh after years of abusing Modi and BJP joined them before elections and that too after standing shoulder to shoulder with protesting wrestlers :)

I can't help you if you are mentally bankrupt to believe that she was robbed by her own country officials.Yes she deserved the medal but believing gossips of neighbourhood aunties to formulate your conspiracy theory won't do justice to her.
I think one should be mentally strong to differentiate these things if remove his coloured glasses.It is better to learn from neighbourhood aunties than the wsp university.

Did i say that she shouldn't have join politics.The moment they gave platform to politicians to propel their agenda everything she does would be looked through prism of politics.Anyway i am not going to judge her on what she does in politics,afterall great Vijender Singh after years of abusing Modi and BJP joined them before elections and that too after standing shoulder to shoulder with protesting wrestlers :)
Yes, but we don't know to what extent VJ was pressurised so that no option left with him expect surrendering. Even she may also join bjp in future when she will exhaust all her resources. Protesting against something which hampering our interest is good and legally also accepted. That doesn't mean that one should be deprived of his rights by the Govt.

I think one should be mentally strong to differentiate these things if remove his coloured glasses.It is better to learn from neighbourhood aunties than the wsp university.

Yes, but we don't know to what extent VJ was pressurised so that no option left with him expect surrendering. Even she may also join bjp in future when she will exhaust all her resources. Protesting against something which hampering our interest is good and legally also accepted. That doesn't mean that one should be deprived of his rights by the Govt.
See you are talking about me wearing colored glasses but everything you are saying is some wild guess without anything to support it.Who is wearing colored glasses and has a tunnel vision? 🤦‍♂️

1724943672086.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom