Paris 2024 Olympics - Discussions, News and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 564
  • Views Views: Views 24,464
New Verdict Date of Vinesh Phogat appeal of silver medal now Friday 16th August 9:30pm

Court of india to forgein tarikh pe tarikh remains same

Hope we get results before la 28 Olympic

Paris Olympics incurred a loss, although the amount is yet to be reveled.
Everyone did since and before 1984 Olympics. Nothing new here. This is why I am against hosting Olympics.

Beat up women, steal their gold and sue celebrities. If she is a woman. Algeria is a women empowering country which itself is a hilarious statement.
Apart from Neeraj Chopra's match. I stopped caring about Olympics after this incident.

Everyone did since and before 1984 Olympics. Nothing new here. This is why I am against hosting Olympics.
No paris olympics was tonned as one of the cheapest olympics in recent times . Inspite of that it incurred loss.

Seeing Vinesh Phogat's welcome and a 135Km victory parade managed by Deepender Hooda,i am sure that she will either contest Haryana polls or would support the Congress in some way.This will be good closure for her as well as wrestling clan.

North Korea sent just 14 athletes to Paris Olympics and they took home 6 medals.

French-Algerian gymnast Kaylia Nemour may be a dual national who trains in France, but her Olympic gold medal is singularly Algerian.

Back
Top Bottom