Paris 2024 Olympics - Discussions, News and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 564
  • Views Views: Views 24,471
I think we need events alternative to Olympics. This Olympics has been a disgrace where males are playing against female. Where Russians and Belarusian are banned for invasion of Ukraine. Meanwhile countries like Israel and Ethiopia gets to participate. Than you got convicted rapist performing. Olympics hasn't been same since 2012.
Yes, many countries doing war but only Russia banned because they defending their territories from NATO. Whole world is captured by West. whatever they want it will happen.

Yes, many countries doing war but only Russia banned because they defending their territories from NATO. Whole world is captured by West. whatever they want it will happen.
US fears it may loose no.1 position .

She was disqualified in 2016 too. May I ask who was behind that.

Like I anticipated
They were ready to celebrate on the face of Modi but destiny have something else for them.

Post Translation : The country should also think about these players. Vinesh Phogat qualified in 50 kg by losing 0-10 in 53 kg and snatching the right of the player without giving any trial... The casteist protest-holding players have brought shame to the country... Vinesh gave trial in 53 kg and lost 0-10 to Anju, forcibly stopped the game for 3 hours in Patiala and then qualified in 50 kg... Today she was out due to excess weight... The country's name has been tarnished. Olympics cannot be run by staging protests.. Think about the player whose right was snatched in 50 kg, how much hard work she must have done... Today if that player had gone to Olympics, maybe our country would have won a medal, it is better to lose after playing than not playing... Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh was talking about the rights of these players, by snatching whose right she reached Olympics and today she has shamed the country on such a big stage!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom