Paris 2024 Olympics - Discussions, News and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 564
  • Views Views: Views 24,471
Only hope for Lakshya Sen now.
Lakshaya will face Viktor axelsen in semi final.

Forgein coach not always right in some sports binding is everything Proved Once Again
Sir Pulella Gopichand❤ Coached Her In 2016 Rio & 2021Tokyo Olympics, In 2022 She Suddenly Thought She Have To Add Some New Aspect In Her Game & She Appoints A New Foreign Coach.. After That She Rarely Won Any BWF Super Series Tournament & Tonight She Completely Outplayed By Chinese Shuttler, Opponent Played High Class Badminton But Sindhu Don't Have Any Plan B Or C to Execute, When Sindhu Suffers Any Downfall During Olympic Games In 2016 & 2021 Gopi Sir Always Comes With A New Plan & Tactics and That always Works For Sindhu, But This Time Around When Sindhu Is Hopeless There Was No Gopi Sir❤ To Save Her😊

The previous olympics Sindhu was young and had fresh energy. Now touching 30 fitness is the factor she is struggling . Badminton is gruelling and sapping energy intensive game . From few months injury let her down . The Chinese was 6 th seed if had been Korean world no 1 with 1 leg she defeated Sindhu and most of the matches in 20-25 mins in straight sets . I guess changes had to be done with coaches from Indonesia Korea and Denmark in the mix to break that pattern.

Sorry for my two misleading info posts
1 I post Djokovic vs alcaraz match in quarter finals which was wrong.
Today saw djoker beat tsitipas and reach semi final.
2. Titmus not win 11 gold medals in swiming

Australia this Olympic till 7 days have one mission touch or break usa record of gold tally

Lakshya sen match at 09:05 PM, not at 06:30 PM according to google
Screenshot-2024-0802-113804.png

Canada with 3 golds in 9th spot , you can see how competitive and tough Olympics is to win medals. You have to be in top form with mental toughness to win medals. Manu Bhaker with 2 medals had proved her mettle. With exit happenings and only now miracle happenings we will be able to match 7 or surpass the medal count. Hope for the best for Indian Athletes' further in action.

Back
Top Bottom