Paris 2024 Olympics - Discussions, News and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 564
  • Views Views: Views 24,471
I hope one day govt learn to provide funds for developments of sports institute, academy for sports students in all states with perfect coaching and training for tournaments. This will be all sports lovers to make more medals in the every big sports tournaments in the coming year.

I hope one day govt learn to provide funds for developments of sports institute, academy for sports students in all states with perfect coaching and training for tournaments. This will be all sports lovers to make more medals in the every big sports tournaments in the coming year.
For a country with India's population this is very difficult task.And before China's example is put,let me say that China has a regiment in charge with kids tutored towards olympic glory just like the Soviet Union of old.

For a country with India's population this is very difficult task.And before China's example is put,let me say that China has a regiment in charge with kids tutored towards olympic glory just like the Soviet Union of old.
i disagree with you, if you saw in IPL matchers, A lot of money was spended at every year, Govt and BCCI also collecting money and taxes. If govt want make clear with these developments in these association. This is an easy task

Deepika need 2 more win to secure medal looks like she wants to silence critics 😉

Sreeja akula r16 Match tonight 12:30am

i disagree with you, if you saw in IPL matchers, A lot of money was spended at every year, Govt and BCCI also collecting money and taxes. If govt want make clear with these developments in these association. This is an easy task
Dont put the example of cricket

Compared to the money the BCCI is spending and how our cricketers are just able to win 1 trophy every 10+ years. If you compare with that atleast our Olympic athletes are better because they atleast bring home a few medals every Olympics with way less money spent and with way more competition

Back
Top Bottom