Paris 2024 Olympics - Discussions, News and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 564
  • Views Views: Views 24,471
That was my whole point bro. But 1 guy got offended here!
its me caz , i cant watch olympics in office. i come here to check updates and results. every time i get notification , i get excited to check to only see you criticizing jio . there is a thread called general discussion of jio , please openly share your views there.

Nadal & Alcaraz Shine in Olympic Doubles Debut
Rafael Nadal & Carlos Alcaraz, Spain's dynamic duo, won their 1st doubles match together at the Paris Olympics, defeating Argentina's Maximo Gonzalez & Andres Molteni 7-6 (4), 6-4.

Leon Marchand broke Michael Phelps' record in medly 400m swim eventm

Nadal vs Djokovic tonight

Last edited:
why are we so bad at archery. I bet many rural people are very best at this especially from tribal areas. Are we not utilizing the talents and letting go to waste. or are we only gloried for common wealth games. ???

why are we so bad at archery. I bet many rural people are very best at this especially from tribal areas. Are we not utilizing the talents and letting go of waste. or are we only gloried for common wealth games. ???
Coz in Olympic recurve allowed but compund archery not allowed and we have indian coach instead of france or South korean for recurve team

But in CWG and in Asian games compund archery allowed along with recurve and we have elite coach for compund archery team

The duo of Satwik-Chirag have been given a walkover against Germany’s Mark Lamsfuss and Marvin Seidel in the Badminton Men’s Doubles group stage match.

The star pair will next face Indonesia’s Fajar Alfian and Muhammad Rian Ardianto on July 30.

Back
Top Bottom