Paris 2024 Olympics - Discussions, News and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 564
  • Views Views: Views 24,464
No not at all. Sony just telecasted. Jio team is in Paris covering extra . I agree on sports 18 . But due to disney deal they cant expand now
Not at all, they aren't interested in satellite telecast just to push jio/jio cinema. I read somewhere Australia nine network and NZ sky have started around 40 temporary channels just to show Olympics.
Here only 1 channels that most of the time show match pre/post analysis..who the want to watch that
If they had intentions, they would have used color plex, vh1 and MTV channel

No not at all. Sony just telecasted. Jio team is in Paris covering extra . I agree on sports 18 . But due to disney deal they cant expand now
I am not devils advocate but
U forget one thing Tokyo Olympic 2020 held under COVID situation there was heavy rules and restrictions but now all things open

If I remember correctly Sony liv give jio style various events live of commonwealth games 2022 only difference is jio is free Sony liv paid.

Not at all, they aren't interested in satellite telecast just to push jio/jio cinema.
This was their intention all along. Meanwhile events like Olympics are best enjoyed on OTT services. Not one broadcaster can dedicate all their channels for sports. Till date best television coverage was from Star with 4 SD and HD channels completely dedicated towards Olympics. Best streaming is currently offered. Minus the main feed which is a necessity for anyone trying to catch a random event.

Back
Top Bottom