OTF Exclusive Pan India Telecom Spectrum holding chart

• Thread starter Thread starter Basil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 213
  • Views Views: Views 49,616
This is very common for PSUs like MTNL and BSNL, like you know MTNL 900 MHz spectrum in Mumbai and Delhi expired in 2019 and today 5 years later they are still using it without any official reallocation.
Vi is technically a pseudo PSU with the Government holding the largest shareholding so you can expect such behaviour from them going forward. Same reason for not taking action on not meeting the minimum rollout obligations. It would be better to just merge Vi with BSNL and simplify it.
If Vi is PSU and not taking actions on minimum rollout obligation, then why not taken action on Adani when it's private entity!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. We have been able to fix the issue and you will now be able to find the right and left arrow keys at the footer bar to load the previously inaccessible pages. Let me know if there is anything else.
Not possible still. 2300Mhz and 2500Mhz and 3500Mhz.

How to do that? BSNL deploying their 4G with desi equipments(some with Nokia) and Vi has already used Huawei+Ericsson+ZTE+Nokia.
Ya they won't merge the two. The government is looking for a buyer for the Vi stake and exit the company as early as possible.

Vi using 2600mhz?
2500Mhz(N41)

20Mhz everywhere except Tamil Nadu and Karnataka if I not wrong.

BSNL has it too in 13-14 circles.

DoT has released 20Mhz more to make it contiguous spectrum. Meaning, Vi can have 40Mhz of contiguous PAN India band 41. Meaning, 41C devices can utilise that and get 300Mbps speeds. But Vi haven't bought it. Vi requested that in 2022 auction. Total of 190Mhz is available there in this spectrum band, as per Esmail.

20Mhz everywhere except Tamil Nadu and Karnataka if I not wrong.
30 MHz in Gujarat and Maharashtra, 10 MHz in Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. No holding in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. 20 MHz in all other circles.
BSNL has it too in 13-14 circles.
current holding is 20 MHz in 14 circles, with 20 MHz reserved in the remaining 8 circles.
Total of 190Mhz is available there in this spectrum band, as per Esmail.
Total bandwidth is 194 MHz of which 60 MHz is with DoT and 134 MHz is with DoS.

As per my knowledge there is no device available in India which supports 2600 mhz. Only iphone in US supports 2600 mhz. Also to deploy 2600 mhz small cell devices will have to be placed as street furniture on street lights or other strategic places.
I guess you are confusing 2600 MHz (4G mid-band) with 26 GHz (5G mm-wave band) as I can see from your mention of low coverage and high density small cell deployment.

current holding is 20 MHz in 14 circles, with 20 MHz reserved in the remaining 8 circles.
BSNL planning to launch on it? Why BSNL not deploying 4G on band 1 10Mhz? Extra 5Mhz is not alloted to them? I mean in Kerala it's 10Mhz, somewhere else in eastern India, it's 5Mhz, in Punjab and Haryana, it's 10Mhz. In Jalgaon it's 10Mhz, in Pune(I don't remember the actual place wher it's deployed, it's 5Mhz, why this Kolvari D?) 700Mhz 50Mbps+ 2100Mhz 50Mbps with CA can give decent experience to lot of users.

Back
Top Bottom