• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 191
  • Views: Views 45,549
So 1000Mhz max.
1100 MHz
Band name decided?
Not yet
So Jio Mumbai can have 20Mhz and 10Mhz+10Mhz CA
If Jio were to bid for that 5 MHz block in Mumbai circle it will get only 4.5 MHz in the beginning and later when DoT conducts its interference field trials and establishes that 850 MHz downlink is not causing interference with 900 MHz uplink then Jio will get that remaining 0.5 MHz to complete the 5 MHz block.

DoT is not that transparent with these things, they are not mentioned in the NIA. If any of the telecom operators raises a query regarding this then DoT will reply in the clarification release, but it will not respond to the common man. I have even filed an RTI couple of times for these matters but DoT never responds clearly like TRAI does. DoT is only answerable to TRAI.
My initial guess was that it might be reserved for BSNL for 5G launch but then looking at the spectrum caps it is clear that is not the case, the spectrum would be reserved for non-commercial usage by entities like Railways or Defence.

here its clear that its going to be allocated to BSNL 5G

as per new NIA, spectrum cap calculation exclude bsnl allocated/reserve spectrum
i have only doubt that 5hmz or 10mhz is reserved in 600?/.

here its clear that its going to be allocated to BSNL 5G

as per new NIA, spectrum cap calculation exclude bsnl allocated/reserve spectrum
i have only doubt that 5hmz or 10mhz is reserved in 600?/.
But 40Mhz is reduction and BSNL asked for 70Mhz in n78. How's that fits in?

BSNL asked but got denied so only 40MHz which they're gonna waste just like that B41 spectrum
Lol. n41 at Vi as per rules of DoT. It will be decent experience if I go by TMobile experience(190Mhz in n41 almost 2.5Gbps). I mean BSNL can surrender after certain(10) years.

Lol. n41 at Vi as per rules of DoT. It will be decent experience if I go by TMobile experience(190Mhz in n41 almost 2.5Gbps). I mean BSNL can surrender after certain(10) years.
Lol B41 spectrum allocation in India is just useless bro it's like 20MHz in 2500 block and 20MHz in 2600 block

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock