Good News Ordered Amazon Firestick (Added pics)

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm confused between Airtel Internet TV or Amazon Firestick. Which one I should get?

Right now I'm using Airtel HD+ along with airtel broadband.I'm paying 501.rs for South My Sports and Mypack All HD and don't want to increase the amount more than 550.rs

Should I upgrade to Airtel Internet TV or Get Amazon Firestick?

Update: Ordered Firestick

Update 2: Added pics

Last edited:
Better go for Fire Stick TV
Airtel has locked many apps from play store,while you can install almost all apps in Fire tv
Plus fire tv is portable so can be used anywhere.

Rest wait for answers from guys who are having fire stick :)

More importantly airtel will lock the box without subscription, which means you have to keep paying for it and need an active account to view all services.

With fire tv stick you don't need compulsory package like thing to enjoy services.

I bought Airtel Internet TV for one simple reason I want Android & DTH TV channels in one single box and Internet to satisfied this criteria.

Not too bad as reviewed but Fire Stick has many Positive reviews than Airtel Internet TV but read both from Amazon verified Purchasers & take a decision.

As an Internet TV user my opinion is if you want Hotstar,Amazon prime then go for Firestick if you are ok with Kodi,Airtel Movies,Sun Nxt,Netflix you may buy Airtel Internet Tv,but you have to be Kind enough to accept Airtel Internet TV with minor issues that can be solved on our own if we approach it with patience.

And when coming to Subscription part we can use it with Our Own packs after Free period as per recent info.(Presently 3M Infinity ARP available so even if lower packs didn't get added immediately in a month we can go for all channels SD & HD at Rs.555 per month with Rs.1665 ARP so no need to focus & worry on DTH subscription part).

Last edited:
I'm confused between Airtel Internet TV or Amazon Firestick. Which one I should get?

Right now I'm using Airtel HD+ along with airtel broadband.I'm paying 501.rs for South My Sports and Mypack All HD and don't want to increase the amount more than 550.rs

Should I upgrade to Airtel Internet TV or Get Amazon Firestick?

1. Change the plan to inifity arp (Rs.5500/-) and monthly plan charges will come down to about 420-30 (i guess you also get amazon voucher of 500 - not sure though)
2. Amazon fire tv stick is better! Plus, if you're a prime member, you can get 499 back as amazon pay balance!

anyone can install Sun Nxt, Airtel Movies, ALT Balaji, Netflix in amazon firetv stick. all are available In firestore.
Kodi is not legal so can't comment on this.
but easily it can be sideloaded. but we have better option than the Kodi.
and it has Dolby, DD+,Stereo sound facility.
I can say it's sound o/p far better than AIRTEL HD+

As an Internet TV user my opinion is if you want Hotstar,Amazon prime then go for Firestick

So you can't install Hotstar and Amazon prime on internet TV?

Airtel HD+ Sound is as usual Normal/somewhat better than HD box.
Sound output problem only with apps but that too can be taken care of by Sound booster.
Hardware level Dolby installed it seems but till now no Software level support for apps.
I can say it's sound o/p far better than AIRTEL HD+

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock