Seeking Help Need help regarding BSNL Bharat Fiber

sujitnair30

Reaction score
Guys,I need a help.. As BSNL FTTH is now available in my locality so I'm planning to get a connection asap. Bros please help me regarding the monthly usage it'll consume if I'll use it for Live TV as well.. Also please help me with what plan should I opt for if my TV watching hours is approx 10 hrs a day and for usual browsing and streaming purposes. Also please help me out if I'll buy a Amazon Firestick and download live tv apps like Jio TV or Airtel XStream..Would it work with it or would I've to buy some plans for it too? I hope you all would understand my concern and help me out with this as I'm outstation due to my job in Gujarat and my parents live alone in MP.

I'm an ex-bsnl ftth user. I was using 50 Mbps 600 gb plan which will come approximately 1150/- including GST and modem rental. Due to pathetic service (at least in my city, Mysore), I had to ditch it. It would take at least 48 hours to attend to service requests. Also, bear in mind that 600 GB data includes both download and upload data. Got fed up and now using a local provider FTTH. 100 Mbps with 800 gb, upload unlimited* for 1180/-. Also, local provider is more accessible. This is my experience with BSNL.

monthly usage it'll consume if I'll use it for Live TV as well..
Are you also opting for IPTV along with fiber?

Also please help me with what plan should I opt for
Honestly, their plans are like from "aadam ka zamana" (pre-darwinian/ancient/not evolved with time). You'll get much better plans with other local providers..

I'm an ex-bsnl ftth user. I was using 50 Mbps 600 gb plan which will come approximately 1150/- including GST and modem rental. Due to pathetic service (at least in my city, Mysore), I had to ditch it. It would take at least 48 hours to attend to service requests. Also, bear in mind that 600 GB data includes both download and upload data. Got fed up and now using a local provider FTTH. 100 Mbps with 800 gb, upload unlimited* for 1180/-. Also, local provider is more accessible. This is my experience with BSNL.
Agreed with you. Similar experience for me, except that I'm an ex-bsnl broadband customer

Guys,I need a help.. As BSNL FTTH is now available in my locality so I'm planning to get a connection asap. Bros please help me regarding the monthly usage it'll consume if I'll use it for Live TV as well.. Also please help me with what plan should I opt for if my TV watching hours is approx 10 hrs a day and for usual browsing and streaming purposes. Also please help me out if I'll buy a Amazon Firestick and download live tv apps like Jio TV or Airtel XStream..Would it work with it or would I've to buy some plans for it too? I hope you all would understand my concern and help me out with this as I'm outstation due to my job in Gujarat and my parents live alone in MP.
Where you want connection bro in MP or Gujarat. In MP it is handled by third party operators which gives good service and you will have to pay Rs. 1003 for 600GB 50 MBPS plan which I pay.

Where you want connection bro in MP or Gujarat. In MP it is handled by third party operators which gives good service and you will have to pay Rs. 1003 for 600GB 50 MBPS plan which I pay.
Bro I've to take connection for my house in Mhow, Indore..Yeah I too heard that LCO's are now giving connections! Are they doing good?

Bro I've to take connection for my house in Mhow, Indore..Yeah I too heard that LCO's are now giving connections! Are they doing good?
Yeah, bro at least its good for me. Try contacting the local BSNL office and inquire who is giving connections in your area.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock