• Views: Views 720

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
7ad9dfa6c5a8df918afd4cc163f6a8e5.jpg

Costlier than Apple AirPods..

P.S. The price listed wrongly. Now its corrected on their site. It costs Rs 1,199 actually..

Bapun bro. how is the review for this earphone? I am planning to buy this. your thoughts please

Unicorn bro, both color looks good and well designed earphones. Cheaper than OnePlus Icons but looks premium. Specs says SPL is 107dB which is also good. Overall good earphones with brand.

I currently use Samsung earphones on my OP3 and it works as expected like a charm. So if you want to save some bucks then check with your existing ones.

I have had a very bad shopping experience with oneplus store, so take decision wisely. They are not so helpful once you ordered.

Thanks bro. Point noted. What i really liked in bullets earphone is flatwire and mic with volume control. Is there anything existing earphone that you can suggest with these features.

You can go for it as you use OnePlus device bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock