{Offer Closed}Free Avast Pro Antivirus 1 Year License

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,451
RE: Free Avast Pro Antivirus 1 Year License

Thanks Vicky bro. I will try.

bro's just now i got & i will install on my pc:)

Vicky said:
bro's just now i got & i will install on my pc:)

Avast has a habit of messing up with Windows Update. So we need to be little bit caution before applying Microsoft's monthly patch. But their forum support is awesome :eek:hya

Good share Vicky bro ,

But the page say's : Thank you for visiting the Avast-TechRadar giveaway!

The giveaway has ended, but feel free to download our award-winning free antivirus.

So where is one year License Avast ANT bro ? Only this is free {Essential Free Antivirus } This is not Professional bro.

jenius-jatt said:
So where is one year License Avast ANT bro ?

bro after submit the details & they send the one year license link via email:tup

I installed and cleaned some threats as well..

Vicky said:
bro after submit the details & they send the one year license link via email:tup
But that is not Professional bro and this (Essential Free Antivirus) I already have dear with one year License.

jenius-jatt said:
But that is not Professional bro and this (Essential Free Antivirus) I already have dear with one year License.

very sorry bro,just now i checked that website,they showing offer closed really sad for one day offer close, they not mentioned when will it close:-/,but i am only got this offer:shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock