Offbeat News of the Day

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 543
  • Views: Views 103,630
Demolition of twin tower is such a brain-dead one. Government could just seize it and turn it into a hospital or a homeless shelter. It would've been a perfect punishment for the greedy violators. Just look at the precautions needed for the demolition to happen. The area is a no fly zone. Animals needed to be evacuated. Nearby residents are going on vacation.
Source

Last edited:
Just five days after being announced winner of the Rs 25 crore first prize in Kerala government's mega Onam bumper lottery, autorickshaw driver Anoop says he regrets his windfall. "I have lost all peace of mind and I can't even reside in my own home as I am besieged with people who come calling to ask me to sort out various needs of theirs as I have won the first prize. I now keep changing where I stay as I have lost all peace of mind that I enjoyed till I won the prize," he said.

Ya it's related to sports but news is peculiar so I posted here.

The Spanish Embassy in India rejected the visa application of the 21 Indian wrestlers and cleared only nine. In the refusal of visa letter sent by the Spanish Embassy to the 21 players, signed by the Head of the consular section, the reason has been given as: “There is a reasonable doubt as to your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa.”

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock