[Now discontinued] ₹1 plan by Jio

Didn't help me much in my motive, the recharge due banner is gone but they show an equally annoying 'your recharge was successful, view details' banner which keeps coming back even when removed.
They also remind me that my plan has expired at morning everyday via SMS. It is still coming. Even app is showing your one number is due.

At least this white banner is not as annoying as the yellow banner of recharge due...
No after the new update of my jio app, even the recharge due banner had become white and plan info had become yellow

Plan seems to be exclusive to apps. It is not available on Jio's website. Even under Value section it's not there. Also it's missing from third party websites like we expected.

Plan seems to be exclusive to apps. It is not available on Jio's website. Even under Value section it's not there. Also it's missing from third party websites like we expected.
Exactly right..
HMu0pcH.png

He's asking is it possible to took ₹1 with ₹61 data add-on that's not possible i think
Yes that's not possible, you need a voice base plan for that. My jio app won't show the 4G data topup option only with this plan enabled

If this plan exists till January end
Then will port secondary sim to jio and do 50 recharges

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock