[Now discontinued] ₹1 plan by Jio

Recharged 1 rs plan jio phone number....It's not recharged since year..I had mentioned this in a post earlier..I am getting additional mobile voice 15 days of 10 minutes / day....

KzRdQ0I.png

I recharged with it for my secondary number just to get rid of that annoying banner on my jio app home page nagging me to recharge the linked number which had no active plan on it.
Thanks for the nice idea bro. I have done this recharge to one number left un-recharged...
My intuition says something big cooking in Jio for this new year 😱😍
Yes.. Something fishy..

OH.. Wait a sec ... Is this a plan by Jio, to reduce the unused / inactive numbers ?
Or they want to filter out "May get active later" numbers away from the "Permanently thrown away numbers" ?? Since they have started removing in-active numbers to show boosted ARPU, this differentiation may help them a lot.

Thanks for the nice idea bro. I have done this recharge to one number left un-recharged...
Didn't help me much in my motive, the recharge due banner is gone but they show an equally annoying 'your recharge was successful, view details' banner which keeps coming back even when removed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock