[Now discontinued] ₹1 plan by Jio

Yes, it can be queued. But add on can't be added.
yoHEGuV.jpg

pQwrBsG.jpg
So you have to have a base plan to recharge this 1 Rupee plan right. How can we use this on secondary number.

So you have to have a base plan to recharge this 1 Rupee plan right. How can we use this on secondary number.
You can use it for data purposes only like WFH. So add-ons are not getting added.

You can use it for data purposes only like WFH. So add-ons are not getting added.
Sorry, I don't understand bro. Lets say I port my secondary number to Jio and recharge with this 1 Rupee pack, can i use the number to receive calls? Or I have to recharge with a base pack and use this as add on for browsing?

Sorry, I don't understand bro. Lets say I port my secondary number to Jio and recharge with this 1 Rupee pack, can i use the number to receive calls? Or I have to recharge with a base pack and use this as add on for browsing?
Incoming calls are always free. You can also use the data for browsing. But you can't make calls unless Jio offers some complimentary benefits.

Just to confirm is this a standalone recharge or an add-on to existing pack?

If it's a standalone pack it's awsome for my parents phone.

Incoming calls are always free. You can also use the data for browsing. But you can't make calls unless Jio offers some complimentary benefits.
What's the minimum amount for makibg outgoing sms and calls?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock