Nothing phone (1)

This Company Head has NOTHING in his Head, if the phone is NOT coming with Charger in the box, especially if the phone price is > 30k Rs. People must avoid Poisons like these.
Realme GT Neo 3 and IQOO Neo 6 are better options in my opinion. Just for stock android you can go with these options. A73 is available in 256GB at 34999, with card discount. Again I don't recommend for One UI and camera.

Source

Source

Nothing Phone 1 price in India, availability:

The Nothing Phone 1 price in India has been set at Rs. 32,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. The price for the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage variant is Rs. 35,999 and the top-of-the-line variant with 12GB RAM + 256GB configurations can be purchased at a price of Rs. 38,999. The Nothing Phone 1 will be available in Black and White colour options on Flipkart from July 21 at 7:00pm.

Nothing is offering the smartphone at a discounted price of Rs. 31,999 (8GB+128GB), Rs. 34,999 (8GB+256GB), and Rs. 37,999 (12GB+256GB) to those who pre-ordered the phone. The company is also offering a few offers on Nothing Phone 1 to pre-order customers. They can get HDFC Instant Discount of Rs. 2,000 which will be clubbed with 3 and 6 months EMI (applicable on credit cards (EMI and full swipe) and debit cards (EMI)), exchange offer as well as bumped up exchange on select smartphones.

Last edited:
Nothing Phone 1 Prices :

8 + 128 = 32,999
8 + 256 = 35,999
12 + 256 = 38,999

Currently, a 1000rs extra discount is available on all the variants for the first sale and pre-order customers.

Last edited:
Can any one say- why "dearnothing" is trending on twitter 🤔

They and many companies are ignoring south regional channels. So a couple of them made videos on that. For example, Channel with 2.91m subscribers didn't receive the review unit because it's a south regional channel and a channel with 1.8m subscribers received the review unit because it's an English channel.

In the video below he said that they (south regional language channels) didn't receive the nothing devices and when contacted by the company they said due to limited stock couldn't arrange it for them (south regional channels). But sent 5 extra units to some Hindi channel for a giveaway.

Not just Nothing according to him even other companies ignore regional channels for bigger stuff. He said that Samsung never sent fold devices to him/regional channels for reviews. During Oneplus 6 launch event except for him and some Tamil channel, everyone received the device for review. He and the other channel received a cap and some toy gun.

He even said something like this in the video: "Companies said to us something like this: South people can't afford it... etc". Didn't mention who said that.

Telugu Channel which created a video:

Source

Last edited:
To be frank, these tech youtubers, who missed the review unit, actually missed NOTHING.

I hate unnecessarily flashy / flashing things. Some say its good for informing the notifications. But the Asus implementation in 8z is (tiny notification LED near USB TypeC port) much better, imho. The phone reminds the Private City buses with too many flashy lights or the good old Glowing Toy Phones.

Transparent back will look great (as seen in JerryRig videos). But this phone back looks more like translucent, since it hides all the interesting things in an uninteresting way. Further this is not the first phone to do this, to be praised as innovation. I think some xiaomi phone has done this earlier (explorer or whatever name).

For a new comer, especially for the asking price, they should have included all important accessories like case, earphones, charger, pre-applied screen guard, etc. But they have the audacity to remove the charger in the box. They should have at the very least included a super slim GaN fast charger (with foldable point) in that slim box to troll the biggies (to prove fast charger can be included in slim packages as well), instead they joined those anti-consumer gang, during their first phone launch itself. Seeing this company, flipkart also wants to join the party with Rs29 extra packaging charges for this 35k phone delivery.

Major OS update of 3 years and 4 years of security updates is great. But the fine-print says the security updates come once every two months. Well over-hyping and conditions apply style false claiming are bhai-bhai. This applies to their claim of the soo many service centers as well.

Looks like the HDFC CB is for EMI transactions only (I may be wrong, but those offer is full of marketing words that makes it hard to understand).

Regarding the good things, it supports NavIC, Wifi 6e, 4x4 MiMo (lets hope its true), Hybrid Slot, uniform bordered display, metal frame body, clean ad free software, etc.

I am NOT saying it is a bad phone. My point is, over hyping is always NOT good for end consumers, but it is a really really easy way to build a brand and sadly this world is full of su(kers who buy the hype.

Mr Carl thinks that he is the true competition to Apple. But one thing is for sure, the sales will reach the sky, once his legs touch the earth.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock