Nothing phone (1)

Now #BoycottNothing is trending in Twitter reason is

ceNGMfl.jpg

This is not just about Nothing company or Phone bro. They just used the Nothing Phone 1 launch as an opportunity to raise their voices. Companies are ignoring south state languages, and someone even said south people can't afford it.
Yeah, bro. I can understand. I have seen the TamilSelvan video from TamiTech. But if you ask brands, they will simply say, "We have given to C4ETechTamil in TN and GeekyRanjit in AP". Brands will always make sure to have a reason ready, before they are going to do anything wrong.

I am more concerned about the general consumers who are all going to buy the hype.
Now #BoycottNothing is trending in Twitter reason is
Looks like the HYPE machine will never stop running. May be Carl knowingly done this to get more such free advertisement knowing, "Any Publicity is a Good Publicity. But a Bad Publicity is the Best Publicity".

They shared their frustration with these big brands buddy... It's actually caused a huge contraversies bcoz of the North people simply commenting whatever they want without even understanding what they meant...

Even Geekyranjit did this sort of rant on OnePlus when they stopped giving him review units or on Flipkart when they didn't pay affliate revenues... Thats the same thing.. In the video he mentioned that Nothing PR conveyed him that this Device is out of South-Indian budget as well, I don't know how true that is. If that's what the answer they responded with, I don't think they did anything wrong..

I don't agree with how they shown the letter, but in his defence, he had pinned a comment saying its representation purposes only.... Nothing released an explanation leading with that which is rediculous... Their frustration is why can't they provide some 4 devices for any four South Channels each in their individual language when they can give 5X devices for giveaways, for Hindi or English channels... It's a valid point... Some of those channels had better reach as well...

Ps.. They simply exploited the huge hype that they helped creating to express their frustrations..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock