Nothing phone (1)

Camera samples are out and it's just two cameras on the back.

6.55-inch 120 Hz AMOLED screen
in-display fingerprint sensor
Snapdragon 778G+ SoC
wireless charging support
33W wired charging support (No charger in the box mostly)
Expected price of €470 and up in the EU.

Yes slimmer than slimmer box🥲

Not expected this it's too much expensive 🤐
Even with 3 years of software updates, 25K is too much. Because in offline market, M52 and A52s is available at 20999-21999, brand new. And I believe they are better phones in every sense. Samsung UI is top notch with customisation. Camera seems to be better on nothing phone, but I believe for camera, I would say wait for Oppo Reno 8 Pro with much better chipset. Dimensity 8100.

Even with 3 years of software updates, 25K is too much. Because in offline market, M52 and A52s is available at 20999-21999, brand new. And I believe they are better phones in every sense. Samsung UI is top notch with customisation. Camera seems to be better on nothing phone, but I believe for camera, I would say wait for Oppo Reno 8 Pro with much better chipset. Dimensity 8100.
Obviously.

Called it.

With card discounts, it may be around ₹30k.
Very very high even with discounts. I feel even 25K for 256GB is too much. We are getting snapdragon 870 in this price range. And Dimensity 8100 with 80W charging with Realme GT Neo 3. That phone has got better with updates. Same chipset is powering Reno 8 Pro will get launched at 42999 and some discounts for 256GB. Dimensity 1300 with Oppo Reno 8.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock