Breaking No asia cup cricket in india

• Thread starter Thread starter abhi1276
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 4,741
"so you just shut up"
I won't coz I am not abusing to anyone nor I am using slang language..
I am just asking questions and I really like the way abhi is answering.. That's called a healthy discussion..
Sport Is Sports be it cricket or American football...
If we are opposing Pakistan in cricket then we should oppose them in hockey, table tennis,Badminton, Tennis,Football and in every field

Is Stopping Cricket With Pakistan giving any result ..?
We haven't played bilateral cricket with Pakistan since 2013 but still According to my knowledge their is no reduction in no of soldiers dying.. No Reduction in no of innocent people dying?

I won't coz I am not abusing to anyone nor I am using slang language..
I am just asking questions and I really like the way abhi is answering.. That's called a healthy discussion..
Sport Is Sports be it cricket or American football...
If we are opposing Pakistan in cricket then we should oppose them in hockey, table tennis,Badminton, Tennis,Football and in every field
I don't know why you guys don't understand that Cricket is a big bussiness game, it increases Pakistan 's economy which lead to terror fund .if you read Pakistan 's economy forum then you know that Cricket plays an important role in total Pakistani economyd

It's Not about sports it's about discrimination and politics on national emotions

What I know is Pakistan Hockey Team and Pakistan Cricket Team both have Pakistani people..
We can give Visa to Pakistan Hockey Team
But will refuse for Pakistan Cricket Team..

We can refuse to host Asia Cup 2018 coz it have Pakistan
But will host FIH events with Pakistan very happily..

What Is This if not politics

Is Stopping Cricket With Pakistan giving any result ..?
We haven't played bilateral cricket with Pakistan since 2013 but still According to my knowledge their is no reduction in no of soldiers dying.. No Reduction in no of innocent people dying?
It's out of your mind, and you guys don't understand it what's going on here in Jammu & Kashmir. There is no 1 special reason for soldiers dying there's a lot more than what you think.

It's out of your mind, and you guys don't understand it what's going on here in Jammu & Kashmir. There is no 1 special reason for soldiers dying there's a lot more than what you think.
But What I said that is one of the reason

Actully this thing is all about perception......even we have border dispute with china but they never indulge in this thing ya sport shouldnt be mix with politics ......and also its not just cricket which india has not given permission before also govt took decision which they stop buses and train to pakistan....whatever is a reason behind it but i will always support govt decision when its international matter even its bjp,congress or mix govt or any other party.

I don't know why you guys don't understand that Cricket is a big bussiness game, it increases Pakistan 's economy which lead to terror fund .if you read Pakistan 's economy forum then you know that Cricket plays an important role in total Pakistani economyd

I usually avoid such topics and avoid to jump into it

But please note that money collected by pcb has no role in our economy,

Money collected by pcb is used by their own

Bcci is not playing with us since long but Pakistan cricket still has improved compared to past and income has been increased

There is no rational of this logic

It's all about politics and vote bank

People, s sentiments has always be exploited by these politicians

Back
Top Bottom